The Shroud of Silk
<<< Back to Realms
The Golden Circle
The Golden Circle is indeed a literal circle of waterways that link together various Kingdoms that have treaties and commerce with Amber. The circle surrounds Amber, all ways lead to Oberon’s great city. Because most travel in the Golden Circle is done by ship, the stars are very important to navigating the shadow paths that cross the seas. Each Golden Circle Kingdom is associated with which part of the Zodiac it lies under, as that’s what sailors look to when they make their way to or from a kingdom.
- Anotar – Ruled by Grand Duke Eric of Amber, Anotar is a fertile, populous place.
- Elmaria – Ruled by Prince Bleys of Amber, Elmaria is mineral rich and arid.
- Raedell – Ruled by Prince Caine of Amber, Raedell is a hard and rugged land.
- Ceridor: A Rebel kingdom, spread out over miles and miles of coastline. The men of Ceridor are known as fierce warriors, due to constant fighting with savage tribes further inland.
- Eteria: An Estranged kingdom, very mystical in nature. It lies on a series of steppes and around mountains, the sky has a very faint purplish hue.
- Rethidor: A Loyalist kingdom of mostly forests and huge rivers, the towns are situated along the rivers.
- Segovia An Estranged kingdom, mostly rolling plains and great walled cities.
- Toradon: A Loyalist kingdom quite close to Amber. They are known for mineral exports, and for the many strange and wonderful beasts that frequent the land.
- Thoria: An Estranged kingdom, scattered among a large archipelago.
- Venaros: A Rebel kingdom, mostly dominated by deserts, but there are scattered areas of green among some hills and pools of water.